Adorable and immaculate single level home. Spacious, open backyard with large entertaining patios and sparkling pool. Two very large sheds and two car garage makes storing personal items a breeze. Updated kitchen with gas stove and beautifully remodeled bathrooms. Wood, tile and newer carpet flooring, newer central heat, air, water heater and gutters. Fans throughout make each room comfortable. And to top it off, EXTRA LONG RV Parking, and leased solar for home. A dream property ready for new owners.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,032 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Area
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Granite Counter
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener,RV Access,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Gas Heat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robyn Torp, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 01490494
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.